Sunday, January 18, 2009

Encore


First thing, want to thanks Jackie for the message, it show at least one person read the blog. And second, I changed the setting on this blog so anyone can leave a comment without having to subscribe or register for the blog.

I did noting special today expect sleep, woke up at 2:30 pm because of a phone call, had clean up the house, my mom and sister are coming back home from vacation, so all feeling of being treated like an adult are over, my mom treat me like a five year old. And for all the people who are thinking about making sex jokes right now, save yourself from wasting the energy. Decided to pick up grocery from Wal Mart and got dinner from Chipotle and have to get ready to go to Toledo tomorrow. Life sucks and I forgot to mention still a virgin and from the advice I haven gotten from Drew and Blake, great guys when not drunk or asleep, it would be good for me to gain the experience. Its one of those decision that I need to think about and sooner or later I either will do it or decide to wait until marriage.
Ryan I hope your enjoying this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment