Friday, January 30, 2009

Petey goes to Quiznos


For the last few days I have been craving a Quiznos' sub. And today I decided after class I would go to Quiznos and get myself a sub. So I got out of class around 7 pm, and jumped into the car and tried to remember the directions to the Quiznos on Airport Highway. As I started my car, I looked saw that my SUV was still stuck in LOW 4WD, which is opposite type of 4WD you want during winter. So started heading towards the Quiznos and about 10 to 15 minutes later I realized that I might probably had missed the Quiznos. So I made a quick decision to try to find the Quiznos on Central, and since I know my way around Central, I knew it wouldn't be too hard. So I drove for 10 minutes to get to Central and then started looking around on Central as I was driving. Kept driving on Central until I realized that the speed limit had changed from 40 to 55, which meant that Central was turning into a state route and I had missed Quiznos. So I quickly turned around and started driving in the opposite direction to get back on Central.

So I was driving, looking closely at each signs to make sure that I don't miss Quiznos. After having started my quest to get Quiznos an hour ago, I finally had found Quiznos. I had to turn around so I could get to the parking lot, but I felt like I had accomplished my goal and felt great about it. So went in and got a large Baja Chicken Sub and a giant chocolate chip cookie. As I was getting into my car, and I realized I couldn't pull out due to some snow blocking my way, so I tired to pull out again and as I was pulling out my 4WD finally turned off! So I started heading for home, and I was able to get home one minute before Smallville started at 8pm. So everything worked out perfectly in my quest to get Quiznos. My night was good, ate my sub, watched some Smallville and ended my night with surfing the net and drinking a bottle of Mike Hard Lemonade.

Blog later.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your quiznos goodness. No spin outs, ran red lights, or power sliding? I remember driving in the Ohio winter was always good times.

    Protip: Pronouns are your friend. Hearing Central repeated eight times tends to get annoying after awhile.

    Good choice on the hard lemonade. One of the more depressing realizations is that all my blog posts for the next year will be sober. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete