Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A New Post


In the previous post I wasn't feeling so well, and if you were reading the blog, you could tell. Well it is a new day, and things haven't changed at all, but I have my head up and I am getting myself ready for other day in this crazy world.

If any of you read my friend Ryan's blog, "Fuzzy Porcupine Paws", in his last post, he mention my good friend Drew and how he is feeling down. Just like Ryan, I am encouraging everybody to email, call, text, write, and etc Drew. To show him that we are thinking about him and that we care.

Things are still crazy up at school. Got homework and other shit to do, and I am trying my best to keep on trucking. Beside that, nothing that exciting is happening right now. Found out that my friend Dave has restarted his blog, "Dave's Dominion", I believe that everybody should check it out. Later until my next post.

Drew's email is copenhaver2@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Woot, news from Petey. Thanks for plugging Dave's blog and my call out for Drew. A minor suggestion, include links to Dave's blog and methods to contact Drew. People are usually pressed for time and hand feeding links increases the likely hood that the readers will check out your recommendations.

    Are you enjoying blogging? Does it help you deal with stress?

    ReplyDelete