Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Blood


Since is my first time blogging, you will have to excuse my amateur style of blogging. Now let that start, today was very crap and cold day. I couldn't fall asleep until 5:30 am and I had to be up at 6:30 am for work. So after getting up at 6:30 to shut off my alarm, I decided to get an extra ten minutes of sleep. While sleeping I had dream about torturing and crap like that, I thought why did I have dream. Could it be I had the TV on and Angel was on and he was being tortured on the TV. I stared thinking my brother from another mother, Ryan and thought about him.Waked up and took a shower and then saw my old man is up and starting giving me a lecture on how to open the store. I started to feel pissed because I knew how to open the store, its fucking cold, and I am only had about hour of sleep.So listen to the lecture, drink a cup of tea, and then left for work. Showed up at work 8:20 am, and opened the store at 8:25 am.

When I showed up to work, things got better, since temp. was around 2 degrees or less, we didn't have that much business, which kept me relaxed, and I read magazines most of the time when I wasn't doing nothing, new Maxim is good, two thumbs up. I worked for until 2:00 pm, when Rich, the guy who going to close the store shows for his shift. So with me and Rich there, things were pretty boring and Rich said I could leave. So I decided to leave at 3:00 pm. Driving home, I was really tired and had to keep myself from falling asleep on the road. Got home at 3:30 and fall asleep, woke up at 9 pm and decided play some wow and check my email. I am hungry right now so I am going to order a pizza, blog later.

Grateful for comments on the blog.

1 comment: