Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day Pt. 2


So I was hoping for a snow day, but President Jacob thought that a snowstorm isn't so bad. Even though every public, vocational, specialty, and everything else kind of school was closed. But its all right, because I didn't go to my morning class, due to lack of sleep, but it was a review day. So I am going to be fine with missing that class.

I finally figured why UT sucks more than it did when I arrived freshman year, budget cuts. Today I tried to print out a one-page memo, and since UT upgraded their library/computer lab, it takes 10 minutes for a single document to print from my computer. The computer lab has about 50 computers, with 5 prints set up for each 10 computers. You think this would be an upgrade from the old computer lab, but it isn't. Majority of the time, half the printers are not working right, or they take forever to print out documents. Because of that I wasn't able to get some research done for my tech. report writing class, but its all right, things ended up working out anyway.

My day went by good, nothing great happened to me, but I am happy to say I am feeling better after eating a fat filled chicken sandwich with potato wedge fries, and a 12 oz can of cherry cola. I have realized the reason I have been feeling down is due to me trying to eat less and be
healthier. The problem with that plan was I was never full and I was living off of snacks, with no good meals. But after eating that chicken sandwich, I felt like my stomach was touched by an angel.

Blog later folks.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, most diets don't work for a good reason. People love junk food. Honestly 90% of burning fat and being healthy is proper and regular exercise. At Fort Gordon I was living off a steady diet of pizza, chinese, and beer, but my PT scores kept going up each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brain power comes from a well balanced diet. Right now due to sickness my diet is mushroom soup and tea. Meh, at least it's detox and drinking tea prevents me from snacking.

    ReplyDelete